333 Tournament Trail

Thread: PSE RDX 400 Shakes Up High-End Crossbow Market

PSE RDX 400 Shakes Up High-End Crossbow Market

2275123.jpg

PSE has always been a solid competitor in the rapidly growing crossbow space, and a company that was always willing to innovate with products like the original PSE TAC crossbow. With their 2015 crossbow line, PSE went back to the drawing board to push fundamentals like build quality, accuracy, and precision to create a bestselling crossbow for every price point. For 2016 they emphasized that even more, adding a reverse-draw cam system with amazing speed to a field serviceable crossbow in the all-new PSE RDX 400.

Sporting an independent machined aluminum barrel and composite stock, PSE built the RDX 400 to be as stable and accurate a platform as a crossbow can be. They also added a crisp 3 lb. trigger pull to enhance shooting accuracy. But the real star of the RDX 400 is the patented PSE X-Tech limbs and in-house reverse draw cam system, bringing that famous PSE power and reliability to crossbows.

"At PSE we are best known for our compound bows, but with the RDX 400 we're competing in the crossbow market at the highest level," stated Jon Shepley, President of PSE. "Serious crossbow shooters need something that is precise, accurate, and that allows them to service it in the field.

The RDX 400 is all of that and insanely fast at 400 fps." The RDX 400 also packs an amazing value unseen in the high-end crossbow market. The crossbow package includes an XO 3x32 illuminate scope, five bolt quiver, deluxe neoprene no-slip sling, a deluxe crossbow case, and more.

For more info on the RDX 400, go to www.psearchery.com

My friend has one. Very fast and great looking bow. Very quiet for the speed.
    You can't go to a negotiating table pointing a gun, but you've got to keep it over your shoulder.

It is a smoking crossbow, we sold a few of them and had high reviews.

Have you checked out the new Ravin x-bows yet? I'm not a x-bow guy, in fact, I hate the damn things (unless you have a LEGTIMATE health issue that prohibits you from using a 'vertical' bow), but those Ravin x-bows are an engineering marvel.
    Hoyt - Daniel Defense - Ford Trucks - Harley Davidson - Jim Beam - Copenhagen. Life is good!

Have not had the chance but I will make sure I do