Covert Scouting Cameras
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Re-configured my AR-15 today

Quote Originally Posted by Sqautch View Post
    I never had a doubt you would modify a DD and make it even better...lol! Add a cheese sticker to it and I am all in!
    Well, well......look who came out to see his shadow. lol I was wondering how long it woukld take after I saw a post or 2 over on GTW. It ain't easy bein' cheesey.
    Hoyt - Daniel Defense - Ford Trucks - Harley Davidson - Jim Beam - Copenhagen. Life is good!

Quote Originally Posted by Bad 2 The Bone View Post
    Well, well......look who came out to see his shadow. lol I was wondering how long it woukld take after I saw a post or 2 over on GTW. It ain't easy bein' cheesey.
    Been super busy with work, no shortage of customers in my occupation...lol! Been shooting tons of rounds out of scatter guns with my boy. I have a goal to be as good or a better shot than I used to be, and I want my boy to hopefully beat me someday!
    Not really loyal to any one brand...Hoyt has been my go to brand...but willing to try others!

1) There's a-holes everywhere and they're making more every day, I haven't missed it for one second since I retired!

2) Well good form you hanging out with your kids. Learn'em good.

3) News flash..... it only geys worse. Trust me. lol

4) You know you did your job when the student can beat the Master.
    Hoyt - Daniel Defense - Ford Trucks - Harley Davidson - Jim Beam - Copenhagen. Life is good!

All true statements Bad 2 The Bone! I also feel the same way as you and refuse to have a gun that is not zeroed and shooting well. It drives me NUTS! I won't even hunt with a shotgun round till I pattern it on paper because I have fallen trap to fancy advertising on expensive loads that can't even touch a bird at 25yds because they blow their pattern all over the map!
    Not really loyal to any one brand...Hoyt has been my go to brand...but willing to try others!

Hope to see ya more often now, no doubt about the zeroing in, can't trust advertising at all.

Just when I thought I was completely finished, I decided to scrap the Tango Down Stubby QD vertical fore grip and instead, replace it with a MagPul M-Lok Hand Stop kit. I opted to forgo the use of the front portion of the kit and just use the rear. I also used the MagPul M-lok Type 2 Rail Covers on the bottom of the handguard. I'm not real happy about having the Geissele Gas Block secured to the barrel with just two set screws, so, I'm going to cut down the original front sight/gas block (sight post/bayonet lug/sling swivel) and use just the gas block portion that will be pinned to the barrel. MUCH more secure that way. I THINK that should just about do it!! (New pics posted)
    Last edited by Bad 2 The Bone; 02-22-2017 at 03:57 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12