Covert Scouting Cameras

Thread: Guide and Packing School

Guide and Packing School

Hey all!
    I am new to the forum and figured this may be a place to find some answers to a question I have.
    Over the last few years hunting and fishing have become huge passions of mine. Now after a couple years of living the life, the idea of guide school has been popping up more and more.
    I've done some research and found Elm endorsed schools and a school by the name of Royal Tine (Interested in the schools in the Idaho, Wyoming, Montana area). Everything seems pretty positive on both. I'm curious of y'alls opinion on these schools and if there is a course I may be over looking (willing to travel anywhere for the right school).

I appreciate all the help and hope everyone has a a good season this year.

Sorry but I have no information to help you out. But welcome to the forum and good luck with your guide endeavors.
    Hoyt - Daniel Defense - Ford Trucks - Harley Davidson - Jim Beam - Copenhagen. Life is good!

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum.

Sorry, I don't know anything about guide schools. I didn't even realize there were any.

Depends on what your goal is but here is a link to a place in Montana that gets high marks

https://www.guideschoolmontana.com/