333 Tournament Trail

Thread: Whitetail deer hunting

Whitetail deer hunting

I am new this forum. Please tell me about Deer Hunting Tips and Tricks. I am waiting for your reply.
    Thanks

Rifle, shotgun, black powder or bow hunting, which are you planning on doing

Deer Hunting is 10 percent skill and 90% location. Get on a primo piece of ground where the deer aren't pressured much and behave naturally, and if you can sit still for an hour or two, you'll probably score. This is generally what you see on hunting programs and TV...but it is not the way 99.9% of us hunt. Because 99.9% of us don't have access to these types of properties.
    What appears bad manners, an ill temper, or cynicism is always a sign of things no ears have heard, no eyes have seen. You do not know what wars are going on down there where the spirit meets the bone.

Thanks, Good Ole Boy for reply me. Especially thanks Danesdad for his informative reply. You also use good percent about location and skill.

Where is Dhaka? Do you have deer?

Quote Originally Posted by Emma Glour View Post
    Thanks, Good Ole Boy for reply me. Especially thanks Danesdad for his informative reply. You also use good percent about location and skill.
    I'm not sure where you might be hunting but here in Pennsylvania, that is how it is. The land usage might be different where you are. There are a lot of hunters crammed into a "relatively" small area here. You cant hunt private land without permission and, while we do have a good bit of public land, it gets kind of overrun at times. Deer that are pressured and hunted and see lots of people in the woods behave much differently than those in isolated areas with few hunters.
    What appears bad manners, an ill temper, or cynicism is always a sign of things no ears have heard, no eyes have seen. You do not know what wars are going on down there where the spirit meets the bone.