Covert Scouting Cameras

Thread: 6.5 Creedmoor

6.5 Creedmoor

Anybody have a rifle chambered for this caliber? How does it shoot? I'm getting one for my son for deer hunting. Seems like a light recoil caliber with good range and accuracy, from what I've read.
    What appears bad manners, an ill temper, or cynicism is always a sign of things no ears have heard, no eyes have seen. You do not know what wars are going on down there where the spirit meets the bone.

Sorry I have no idea

My buddy got one over the summer. Can't recall the make/model. It does shoot nice and is pretty darn accurate. I just have trouble buying firearms in all those 'none standard' calibers. You never know when that ammo will be all but impossible to find anywhere.
    Hoyt - Daniel Defense - Ford Trucks - Harley Davidson - Jim Beam - Copenhagen. Life is good!

That was a concern. It runs about 25 dollars a box, but I haven't looked for it yet.
    What appears bad manners, an ill temper, or cynicism is always a sign of things no ears have heard, no eyes have seen. You do not know what wars are going on down there where the spirit meets the bone.