333 Tournament Trail

Thread: 3 Zebcos

3 Zebcos

I have three Zebcos I acquired in an auction "lot". I don't need them. Anyone want them, they can have them for just the cost of shipping. There's a plastic 404, a deluxe 404LE, and a plastic 202. I took all three apart, cleaned and lubed them. They all work. These would be great for kids on even adults "pond" fishing. I would be glad to take them to my post office and see if they'd fit in a flat rate box, or if they could fit me up with the cheapest way to ship.
    live in and love the outdoors

Mighty kind gesture there, Skipper!
    Hoyt - Daniel Defense - Ford Trucks - Harley Davidson - Jim Beam - Copenhagen. Life is good!

When it comes to stuff like this, I try to think of kids first. Hopefully these reels will go to a good use.
    live in and love the outdoors

The first fishing rod/reel combo I got as a kid was a Zebco. I think the reel was a 707(?) Something like that, I can't remember exactly. The reel was was mostly black & white with a rear thumb button.
    Hoyt - Daniel Defense - Ford Trucks - Harley Davidson - Jim Beam - Copenhagen. Life is good!

I would think most of us started off with a zebco, how can you go wrong, push the button and let it fly.