Covert Scouting Cameras
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Top Five Things I Wish I Knew Before Carrying a Concealed Handgun

Quote Originally Posted by Bad 2 The Bone View Post
    Yes, ASSUMING it was just you and the other guy with nobody else around as the time!
    Well, I assume that if I ever had to shoot anyone, it would be in defense of my life or that of my family, so I figured there is a good chance that would take place in my home. I'm pretty certain my wife and son would back up my version of events. Also, since I'm only shooting someone in defense of my life, even if there is witnesses, they should corroborate my story. The only guy that would be able to throw a wrench in the proceedings would be the bad guy. And, with any luck, he aint talking!
    What appears bad manners, an ill temper, or cynicism is always a sign of things no ears have heard, no eyes have seen. You do not know what wars are going on down there where the spirit meets the bone.

Quote Originally Posted by Good Ole Boy View Post
    Leave no witnesses
    Well, I aint gonna shoot innocent bystanders, but if's just the bad guy and me? I know the outcome I'll be "shooting" for.
    What appears bad manners, an ill temper, or cynicism is always a sign of things no ears have heard, no eyes have seen. You do not know what wars are going on down there where the spirit meets the bone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12